0 miles from Whitefish Lake
‘No Ka Oi,’ a 2-bedroom + loft and bunk area, 3-bath vacation rental, is nestled in the renowned Flathead Valley. This waterfront cottage sleeps 8 and boasts a private outdoor oasis with an EZ dock, 90 feet of shoreline, 2 paddle boards, a canoe and outdoor seating! Perched between Glacier National Park and Whitefish Lake, your favorite alpine and aquatic pursuits are just minutes away. Retreat home and watch mesmerizing Montana sunsets on your back deck with 180-degree views of Whitefish Lake.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bunk Area: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Loft 1: Twin Bed, Full Bed
This waterfront cottage, No Ka Oi' boasts 3,300 square feet of newly renovated living space, highlighted by vaulted ceilings, an abundance of natural light, and lake views.
The open living area has ultra-comfortable sofas, a natural stone gas fireplace, and unobstructed views of Whitefish Lake. Unwind in this peaceful space for leisurely evenings in with loved ones.
You'll want to put your culinary skills to the test in the fully equipped kitchen with rustic cabinetry, granite countertops, an Espresso machine, and a 6-person breakfast bar. Serve your home-cooked cuisine in the formal dining room with seating for 10.
Retreat upstairs to the 'Kids Retreat' loft boasting an L-shaped sofa, flat-screen smart TV, ping pong table, and an array of games for endless entertainment. Above the game room, there is a loft with a full and twin bed for additional sleeping, as well as a similar loft with the same sleeping arrangements above the kitchen.
For a breath of fresh air, step outside to your private outdoor oasis, boasting a wraparound deck with a gas grill, table, and a lounging area, and a lower deck with a propane fire pit - perfect for outdoor cookouts in front of marvelous water vistas!
Your favorite space will quickly become the private EZ dock with an attached foam island, 2 paddleboards, a canoe, life vests, and a swimming ladder. Enjoy peaceful paddles along the scenic shoreline or swim and fish off of the brand new dock!
For restful slumbers, retire to the master suite with a king-sized bed, walk-in closet, and private deck with breathtaking views. Bedroom 2 has a plush queen bed and bedroom 3 boasts 2 twin bunk beds with a flat-screen Smart TV, and 2 sofas.
-- THE LOCATION --
Swimming, boating, fishing, and more are just steps from your back door in the aquamarine waters of Whitefish Lake. Head over to The Lodge at Whitefish Lake for all of your jet ski, pontoon, and ski boat needs!
You'll love the close proximity to Flathead National Forest and Glacier National Park just 30 minutes away for your favorite outdoor exploits. Hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and more are enjoyed through this awe-inspiring scenery with snow-capped peaks, waterfalls, and turquoise lakes.
Enjoy a game of golf at the renowned Whitefish Lake Golf Club or the Iron Horse Golf Club for beautifully manicured 18-hole courses with commanding mountain vistas. If you’re traveling during the winter months, hit the slopes at Whitefish Mountain Resort just 5-minutes away for daily ski adventures with scenic views.
This vacation rental is just 5 short minutes from the charming mountain town of Whitefish for shopping, entertainment gourmet fare, and more! Enjoy Cajun-style cuisine at Tupelo Grille, live music at the Great Northern Bar & Grill, and get your groove on at Casey's.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Espresso machine, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, gas fireplace, 2 decks, gas grill, propane fire pit, outdoor seating, dock with room for 3 boats, EZ dock (not available in winter months), 90 feet of shoreline, 2 paddleboards, 2 kayaks, canoe, foam island, life vests, ping pong table, board games, in-unit laundry room, and much more!
- Great Whitefish location steps from Whitefish Lake, 30-minute drive to Glacier National Park, 5 minutes to Whitefish Mountain Resort, 5 minutes to downtown Whitefish, and close to renown golf courses!
- Airport: Glacier Park International Airport - 4170 US-2, Kalispell, MT 59901, (~16 miles / 20 minutes away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior security cameras, above the front door, dock, fire pit, and lower deck, all facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces